Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Distance is killing us.

Dear sayang,

If you read this, maybe we are not together now, maybe you are far away from me, hmm but its okay, I know distance is very the bullshit one, distance always tear us apart, sad. Yes I'm sad sayang, I can't go further without you here sayang, hmm.

Sayang, you must know something,

You are everything to me. Without you I'm empty. You must stay here with me, keep safe my heart and I'll keep yours. I love you more than I love anyone before, its just different when I'm with you. Yes I'm happy happy, swear to God I'm happy sayang :')

Please take care of me honey, we can go further if we really want this relationship stay longer till forever.

You are my heart, soul, friend, enemy, and you are my hero.

Awak lah kawan, awak lah lawan, awak lah pelindung, dan awak lah segalanya :)

Kita comel, kau ada? Tak adoooo :p

Saya bersama dengan jaguh BOWLING, hmm :p

No comments:

Post a Comment